
hello.
I'm back from Taiwan. Taiwan is no big deal really - the locals have a crazy color-frenzy kind of fashion sense, the girls are aggressively friendly, smelly tofu stinks and their bubble tea pearls are demonically chewy. Other than the good food and the friendliness of the city, Taiwan was pretty boing. Disappointing huh. Tell me about it. JolinCai is a hoax I tell you. Her adverts about "Welcome to Taiwan!" are misleading.
That aside, I would like to proudly announce that I now own a Macbook Pro. I'm very happy with my purchase... though I know I might get bored of it pretty soon and it will be like badly handled a few months down the road. But yea, I'm exhilarated about my purchase. Yay.
I have been reading this book about relationships and marriage lately. Very interesting book. If I remember correctly, the book was XiaoWei's birthday gift for me. 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye,' it reads. Funny cause I read this after I read The Game. There seems to be a buz about The Game lately. My navy friends are trying to master the art of seduction and to trick girls to getting into bed with them. The book has made them become a jerk. A ignorant jerk to be accurate, that's because the girls they practice The Game on are usually prostitutes. Sure, seduce the girl you are paying to have sex with then gloat about your playboy skills. Pfft. Delusional fat idiots.
My schedule now is really scary you know. I was just looking at my black book and realised that I have a lot of obligations in hand. One of which is the navy yearbook in which I am supposed to slave and finish? Argh. It is so frustrating. And then there's that performance coming up next month and ya... it is about time I start mustering my courage and pick up driving again...
I made dinner for the family today. Very nice. Cooked some stir fried vegetables, meatballs and some weird potato-egg cake thing. Mother seemed happy and Dad was just smiling all the way. Dad likes family bonding sessions. Jolin seems a bit on the quiet side, like always, but I think she's handling the stress better now. Kimberly is just becoming another Gladys. And Gladys... well she's just herself. Auntie Joy complained that the slippers I got for her did not fit her. So now I'm wearing the pink flower bathroom slippers that I got for her. Gees.
I have been playing with the guitar this past month. My very first lesson was held in my own room, with a laptop on youtube. Very cool. I have been practicing onboard ship, during the sailing ever since. But the cabin mates kept complaining about my horrible sense of strumming and the constant out-of-tune tunes. So I took it to the toilet. So now, I'm always in the 3rd cubicle from the right playing on my friend's guitar. I'm getting better! I strum like shit! But I managed to compose two very cheesy songs! I guess it is true. Guitar is a very christian cliche. It's sad. I'm becoming more and more cliche lately. I'm not special anymore. Boohoo.
To end it all, I just remembered that someone just told me the my advice is true but cheesy. Like, what-the-hell. And ya, don't laugh Johnny. Not funny.

<< Home